Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lent Day 20 (Tuesday)

Exercise: None (weather). The weather was just meh today. Wet, colder than average. Not a day to be outside exercising. Beyond that I was definitely drained throughout the day again. 

 Verse

Isaiah 25:1

New King James Version (NKJV)

Praise to God

25 Lord, You are my God.
I will exalt You,
I will praise Your name,
For You have done wonderful things;
Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.


 Thoughts: So I've reached the halfway point on of my posts slightly before the halfway point in Lent.  So far this has been a journey that I'm glad I'm doing this year, and one that I hope to continue.  I think that by writing about how I'm feeling on a day or on a subject I can focus on it and help to understand and move through it.  Most of the time I don't have all the answers, but honestly the answers aren't mine to know.  If I'm willing to trust in God and let him guide my life, then I have the answers that I require.  HE provides for what I need, where when I'm in "control" all I have is what I want.  I hope to start improving the number of "rest" days as the month continues, as the weather should improve.  I need to find ways to motivate and energize myself to try to do different things than just the bike, though.  The weather tomorrow looks to be improving, but not really a "bike ride" kind of day with the wind and temperatures.  I may challenge myself to take a trip up and down the stairs in my building (no small task, since I work on the 20th floor) in the afternoon as a "pick me up".  We'll see how that goes.

No comments: