Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday 2/3 - Crosstraining workout

Woke up this morning feeling definitely under the weather.  Sore throat, stuffed up nose, etc.  "This morning" also was several times before my alarm went off.  Got up and took some medicine, and vegged most of the morning trying to rest.

Christy had her Wellness Works appointment at 1, and I figured if I was going to get any workout done today I should go with her, and crash afterwards.  I went through 2 reps of my strength training, about 15 minutes on the recumbent bike (I really like the Cardio Theater!), and then took a walk/jog with Christy around the track outside (since it was nice out).  My foot was still a bit sore afterwards, but overall I felt well.  Hopefully I can shake the rest of this cold pretty quickly so I can get more workout time in.

The weather doesn't looks favorable for a ride on Sunday, have to see what happens.  Have my 1 mile run tomorrow, too.

No comments: