Friday, February 22, 2013

Lent Day 9 (Friday)

Exercise: None (weather/sick). Feeling better than I did yesterday, but still not pushing myself to work out. Looks like Sunday is probably my next ride day.

 Verse:
1 John 4:18
New International Version (NIV)

18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.


 Thoughts: It has been a quiet day here.  We've had some rain, and it's been cold.  I really don't have a lot of thoughts to write down this time.  With the whirlwind of stuff that goes on every day in our house, to think of a day as 'quiet' is a little strange.  There was a lot that happened, but nothing of major consequence.  The kids had school, I had work, there were meals prepared.  I have to say that I enjoy days where I can feel like I'm not pushed to my absolute limit.  I even had a chance to play around with more of my video editing options.  I dislike the idea of having to spend money on a basic hobby, but at least it looks to be around $60 instead of $600 to do the video editing that I'm looking to do.  This particular revision was created in Corel VideoStudio.  The hardest part was syncing up the HUD made by Bike Telemetry to the video stream.



No comments: