Monday, January 30, 2012

1/30 - Over the Mountain!

Today was a major step for me, and honestly I still cannot believe that I did it.  For the first time, I made it to the top of Paris Mountain on my bike.  I maybe be in 118th place on the Strava Leaderboards, but I'm still ahead of the millions of folks that haven't gotten off the couch yet.

http://app.strava.com/rides/3751797#

Totally unbelievable.  I find it hard to believe that in August of last year I was looking at a new start, in Florida, out of shape and heart low.  Honestly, I am living an absolute dream, and thanking God every day for the opportunities that we have up here.  And I know the best is yet to come.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me."
Phillipeans 4:13

Even climb a mountain on a bike.  Praise God!