Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 7 (of 90)

So today completes the first week since I started the new workout routing, following the BeachBody "Power90" system.  So far I've completed 3 of the "sculpt" workouts, and 2 of the "sweat" workouts.  I'm only working out 5 days a week, instead of the 6 that the program calls for, in order to allow for a more normal-ish weekend and work in other activities with the family.

The good news is that I've managed to wake up at 6:15am, or there abouts, each day and get myself out of bed.  I've completed the workouts, although in some cases I still pass on certain routines or cannot complete them fully.  I would hope that by day 45 I would be able to complete most of the routines and be upping weights.  I'm working with lower weights right now, because big huge muscles isn't what I'm looking for.

Here's to another strong week, and a good report of some weight loss and size changes soon!

No comments: